2022 Government of Sweden Scholarships – Fully Funded
Application call for 2022 Government of Sweden Scholarships – Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 23rd February 2022.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to positive and sustainable development in their home countries and regions.
The program is funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. It offers you a unique opportunity to develop both professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders.
Benefits of 2022 Government of Sweden Scholarships
The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programs. The scholarship period cannot be changed or extended beyond the awarded scholarship period, nor can it be transferred to a study program other than the awarded master’s program.
What you get as a scholarship recipient
- Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- Monthly payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and professional development. The local networks operate worldwide and currently consist of over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine: the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 10,000 for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
Fully FundedChevening Scholarships 2022 || Apply Now
Eligibility for 2022 Government of Sweden Scholarships
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
- The master’s programs you apply for must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give priority to programs within certain subject areas, depending on your country of citizenship.
- You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of University Admissions, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by the 7th of April 2022.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment or from civil society engagements.
- There are also other conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residency/studies in Sweden, and more. Note that priorities in the selection will differ in some aspects depending on countries of citizenship.
2022 Government Scholarship World Wide- Fully Funded
The mandatory SI forms for the required documents for the 2022 call for applications will be made available here later this fall. We will not consider any other documents other than the required ones. You have to use SI’s provided forms, and you must complete your application in English. Otherwise, your application will not be considered further.
A complete application consists of:
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport/National ID card
- Motivation (will be asked of you in the application portal)
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||23 February, 2022|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Contact the organizer||[email protected]|