2022 Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands- Fully Funded
2022 Radboud University Scholarship: Application are open for the 2022 Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands- Fully Funded. The application deadline is 28th February 2022.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Scope of the Programme
Each year, a number of partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes and joint-degree Master’s programmes).
A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209,- For example: a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000.
For 2022/2023, a maximum of 37 Radboud Scholarships are available: Faculty of Arts (2), Faculty of Law (14), Faculty of Medical Sciences (7), Nijmegen School of Management (3), Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (1), Faculty of Science (8), Faculty of Social Sciences (2).
Who is eligible for 2022 Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands- Fully Funded?
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How will students be selected?
The selection of the scholarship recipients will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence
– Outstanding study results in your present field of study, for example through grades, test scores, publications.
– Relevancy of your previous degree to the master’s programme.
– The ranking of the university where you obtained your previous degree(s).
– The quality and relevance of your motivation letter for the Master’s programme.
– Show promise, based on previous achievements, performances and work in the relevant field of study.
– Life experience and/or extracurricular activities such as internships or volunteering.
– Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters, preferably two academic references
All students applying for the Radboud Scholarship will be individually considered by the selection committee of the faculty they applied to. This selection is based on the criteria as mentioned above. Faculties may base their selection on other criteria as well; some study programmes hold interviews for example.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||28 February, 2022|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Contact the organizer||+31 24 361 61 61|