2025 1M Women in RPA Initiative (Fully-funded Scholarships)
2025 1M Women in RPA Initiative: Are you a woman aspiring to pursue a career in tech? This might be for you! The 2025 1Million Women in RPA Initiative (fully funded) is a skills development program that aims to train and up-skill 1 million African women in Robotics Process Automation/Intelligent Automation by 2025.
Women currently hold 19% of tech-related jobs at the top 10 global tech companies, relative to men who hold 81%. In leadership positions at global tech giants, women make up 28%, with men representing 72%.
2025 1M Women in RPA Initiative is awarding 30 fully-funded scholarships for African women to study Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Intelligent Automation.
- Register for 2025 1M Women in RPA Initiative.
- Aspire to pursue a career in Intelligent Automation or use Intelligent Automation in your own field.
- Have a laptop/computer and access to WIFI.
- Understand/be fluent in English.
- Digital Literacy and intermediate understanding of common applications such as MS Excel/Word.
- Be available to attend virtual classes for 6 weeks, 2hrs per day without absence.
- Intelligent Automation study tuition worth $2000.
- Automation Anywhere Robotic Process Automation Advanced Professional Certification worth $50.
- Mentorship from Intelligent Automation experts.
- Professional development including CV compilation and interview preparation.
- Opportunity to be interviewed by potential employers with potential placement
There is no separate application for the scholarship. Candidates applying for the initiative will automatically enter for scholarship consideration.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||30 June, 2021|
|Field||Robotic Process Automation Scholarship for African women|
|Cost||$20 admission fee, fully funded tuition|
|Contact the organizer||[email protected]|