Applications for the 3rd edition of the Young African Leaders Journal of Development are open. The Young African Leaders Forum (YALF) invites interested Africans to submit research articles for publication in the third edition of its Young African Leaders Journal of Development (YALJOD). The journal fosters the collective progress and development of the African people. Furthermore, it provides the blueprint for the development objectives and implementation plans of many international organizations in Africa.
The American Young African Leaders Journal of Development is Africa’s most popular youth-led journal of development, and its multidisciplinary approach makes it more formidable. In addition to that, the journal accepts papers from varied disciplinary areas – including Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Humanities; that show direct relevance to the development of Africa. Furthermore, it publishes researches understood as highlighting the social, political, cultural and technological processes of positive change in the continent. Moreover, the specially targeted audience of the journal is the continent’s leading operators and stakeholders, national governments, civil societies and NGOs, development academics, researchers and youth leaders.
- The work must be original and should not be already published or under consideration by any other publication. Any consequences for the violation of copyright laws or infringement will be duly borne by the defaulting author. The journal is scholarly peer-reviewed
- Each paper must be accompanied by the Author’s profile summary of no more than 100 words. This should include the Author’s qualifications and other affiliations. Similarly, each paper must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- The article must not exceed 3,500 words.
- All articles must be properly proofread by the author as well as should be double spaced.
- Tables, models, diagrams or photographs should be within the text and not an appendix.
- Citations and referencing should follow the recent APA style.
- Manuscripts should be submitted via regular email and should take the form of attachment formatted in
- MICROSOFT WORD (send to [email protected] )
- The author must be willing to participate in the launch or present the paper in any of the YALF Conferences when called upon.
Benefits of the 3rd Edition of Young African Leaders:
The winners will have the opportunity to participate and present their journal papers at the African Union Headquarters in October 2020 and the launching of YALJOD. In addition to that, the Young African Leaders Forum serves the winner with a free, digitally signed e-certificate once the journal is published.
March 31, 2020, is the last day to submit a paper.
Here’s the official link