Academic merit awards for International Students: The University of San Francisco is now launching the Academic merit awards that will help students start their higher education in the USA.
This funding scheme is valued at $25,000 and will be available to all international students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.Founded by the Jesuits in 1855 as St. Ignatius Academy, the University Of San Francisco (USF) is a private Jesuit university in San Francisco, California. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of San Francisco? The University of San Francisco provides a competitive and sustainable compensation and benefits package designed to help recruit, retain, and recognize a qualified, diverse, and mission-driven workforce.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of San Francisco
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All international first-year applicants are automatically considered to receive academic merit awards of up to $25,000 per year of undergraduate study
- These awards are based on a combination of academic achievement (GPA) and/or SAT or ACT scores
ALSO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. All applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement as well as a specific short answer question for USF, official transcripts, certification of finances, passport, and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you are required to submit official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo English test
The University of San Francisco will provide the amount of $25,000 for students in the USA.