Africa Entrance Scholarships: Build your intellectual ability by studying in Canada through the Africa Entrance Scholarships at St. Lawrence College. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply for this diploma degree award in Canada. Students who undertake a diploma programme at St. Lawrence College will be deemed eligible to take this application and receive CA$2,000 towards the programme fee.St. Lawrence College, ranked 54th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges, is a College of Applied Arts and Technology. It is globally recognized for delivering innovative learning opportunities and preparing career-ready graduates to be leaders in their fields.
Why study at St. Lawrence College? St. Lawrence College is indeed one of the coveted organizations in Canada. It helps its graduates land some of the high-paying jobs in Canada and has an employment rate of nearly 88.1%. St. Lawrence hosts who are academically engaged in a variety of fields, and wish to broaden their experiences and insights. It is a college designed for students who wish to acquire a broad education, a liberal learning experience.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: St.Lawrence College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: $2,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from African countries, Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Tanzania, Tunisia, South Africa, Zambia, or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake nay diploma degree study taught at Lawrence.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into a diploma or advanced diploma program at St. Lawrence College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to either apply through the university platform or through Common Application. The students should apply for the opportunity here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original certification
- Original secondary school transcript
- Admission Requirements: The students must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- CAEL – 60
- PTE – 55
- Cambridge English Proficiency – 173
- Duolingo – 105
The successfully accepted international applicants will be given an allowance of $2,000 CAD which will be redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees.