Athletic Scholarship for International: Fairleigh Dickinson University offers Athletic Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada for the 2020/2021 session.
Athletics are an integral component of the educational process at Fairleigh Dickinson University. The athletic program seeks to promote and stimulate interest and participation in intercollegiate, intramural and recreational programs for men and women on campus.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a centre of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
Worth of Award
Varies (up to full tuition and housing)
Eligibility of the Athletic Scholarship for International:
- Recognizes superior athletic ability of students participating in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I
- Only available at the Metropolitan Campus
- Subject to Division I rules and regulations of the NCAA
How to Apply for the Athletic Scholarship for International:
Apply Online at FDU:
- Create an account to submit an application.
- American citizens and FDU Vancouver applicants see notes on their page.
- IMPORTANT: Always use the same e-mail address for your account – do not re-apply with a different e-mail address.
- Upload your documents. Supplemental application items and a checklist of required documents can be found on the Forms and Documents page.
- Check your application status online by logging in to your account.
- Apply Online Using the Common Application:
- Undergraduate freshmen applicants may apply using The Common Application.
- All documents and test scores may be scanned and uploaded to your FDU application portal or emailed to [email protected]
- FDU reserves the right to request submission of official documents via post as necessary.
- Admitted students who plan to attend FDU must submit official test scores directly to FDU from the testing agency and send official academic records in sealed envelopes prior to arrival on campus. Students will not be allowed to register for classes until official documents have been received.
- Requirements vary according to the program. Please check your desired program level on their website.
- Fall Semester (starts late August): July 1 deadline