B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships at Vrije Universiteit: Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? Apply for the Excellence Scholarships at the University of Brussel.
The grant is available for deserving students who want to take part in the master’s thesis programme at the university in Belgium.
Located in the heart of Europe, Vrije Universiteit Brussel is an internationally oriented university in Brussels. It offers various degree-level programmes.
Why study at Vrije Universiteit Brussel? VUB has helped build a better society as an innovative, free inquiring and critical thinking university.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Brief Description of the B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships at Vrije Universiteit:
- University or Organization: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters thesis
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Belgium students
- The award can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility of the Excellence Scholarships at Vrije Universiteit:
- Eligible Countries: Belgium
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Sc research in Photonics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All students who register for the MSc. in Photonics at VUB are eligible to be awarded a B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship
- Candidates who receive the B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship must commit themselves to do an M.Sc. thesis at VUB.
How to Apply for the B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships at Vrije Universiteit:
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants must have to enrol in masters by thesis programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of id, copy of English language proof, cv, copy of BSc. (and MSc) degree (if available), copy of BSc. (and MSC) transcripts, copy of letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All applicants need to have a bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or in (Applied) Physics or an equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students need to require the following:
- TOEFL 570
- TOEFL 87
- TOEFL 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): grade C
- Certificate B2 of the university language centre
Winners will receive the amount of educational fund to complete their masters by thesis at Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium.