Northumbria University is delighted to announce the five Bar Course Scholarships for outstanding students from all over the world for the session 2020/21.
These awards are open to attract the highest calibre students to its Bar Courses. The aim of this program is to enable highly capable and highly motivated students to enter the profession.
Why at Northumbria University? By choosing the university, students will get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the Bar funding:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply to study the Bar Course at Northumbria University, commencing in September 2020
- Meet the terms and conditions of your offer for the Bar Course
- Be a self-funded student
- Not have fees which are paid in full or in part through a sponsorship arrangement, i.e. employer funded
How to Apply for the Bar funding:
- How to Apply: To apply, you are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. The application process is assessed via a written application form. Applicants will complete an online application form, giving information about their academic achievements.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission for the Bar Course, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from the recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
The winners of this study program will enjoy a full waiver of the fees for the Bar Course.