Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary considerably in their capabilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. So, to fulfil your desires in the field of the education University of York is offering Be Exceptional international awards in the UK.
This funding programme main purpose is to attract high-calibre international (including EU) students who want to pursue a postgraduate taught and undergraduate degree programme.
York University is a research university in central York, British Columbia. The University has been committed to research-led teaching since 1963 and to creating a supportive and inclusive learning atmosphere for students.
Why study at the University of York? At this university students will find their place in a group of like-minded students expanding the limits of knowledge to make success and equality in the wider world relevant.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught and Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500 to £7,500 tuition fee discount
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (including EU) students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught and undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York.
- Must be proposing to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught master’s course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this programme applicant need to submit Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport and A CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in this programme, the applicant must hold the previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, whose national language is not English, are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
The University of York will provide funding of amount £2,500 to £7,500 tuition fee discount to the deserving international students.