Benjamin Gordon is taking the initiative to educate students through its Benjamin Gordon Palm Beach funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Benjamin Gordon scholarship is a merit-based program for the most deserving students in the US. Students who are financially deprived or do not hail from wealthy families can apply for this application .
Benjamin Gordon, with a kind heart, has come to the assistance of the poor students of the US who are financially deprived to offset the financial burden of the students, who have the skills to take advanced courses but do not have the money to fund their higher studies.
Why should you apply for this programme? To support his belief that sound education is the key to the success of a bright career in the days to come, he came up with this application . Knowing how higher education cost in the US is exorbitant and beyond the capacity of middle-class or poor-income students in the country, he urges and invites passionate candidates of the country to apply for this application .
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021
- University or Organization: Benjamin Gordon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: American
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the United States of America are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses are eligible under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students should currently be registered at one of the accredited and recognized American colleges or universities.
- The students should be a sophomore, junior, or even freshman, as a currently registered graduate is sought-after.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The Benjamin Gordon scholarship essay must be complete. And sent via email with an attached word document to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: All students must write an interesting essay of approximately, 700-850 words on the topic, “What is supply chain management? Explain its strategic importance with real-life data and examples.”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be proficient in the English language.
The Benjamin Gordon will provide selected students financial support of a sum of $1,000 for the purpose of pursuing higher studies in any renowned universities or colleges across the United States.