Lanzhou University invites applications for the Chinese government scholarship programme in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Lanzhou University, founded in 1909，is a comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education in China. It is also one of the key construction universities of the national “985 Project” and “211 Project”, and is one of the national “double first-class” construction universities.
Lanzhou University boasts of a wide range of disciplines, covering all 12 disciplines and has a large number of advantageous disciplines in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
Worth of Award
- Free of Tuition
- Provide free accommodation (double room)
- Provide stipend, the standard is:
- For Master’s: RMB 3,000/Month
- For Doctoral candidate: RMB 3,500/Month
- Provide RMB 800 comprehensive medical insurance (students need to buy third-party liability insurance for RMB 100/semester or RMB 200/year themselves).
Eligibility of the Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Non-Chinese Nationality and in good health
- Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35;
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
- Have good grades and outstanding scientific research ability
- Applicants must not accept other scholarships
- Requires HSK Level 4 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years)
How to Apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Finish online application at the CSC website (Program category: B; Agency code: 10730).
- Please also finish online application of LZU application system.
- Print application form, prepare the materials according to the requirements and order of the ”Application Materials” list.
- Send all the required materials (2 sets) to the School of International Cultural Exchange, Lanzhou University.
Deadline: Make sure you apply before March 31, 2020.