The CIES Education FIFA Master Awards: Want to study abroad? CIES Education is inviting highly skilled and dedicated athletes to apply for the FIFA Master Awards in Switzerland.
International students who wish to undertake the FIFA master programme at CIES are eligible to apply and avail this award. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
CIES Education is the International Centre for Sports Studies and is an independent study centre located in Switzerland. CIES promotes the ongoing exchange of knowledge and experiences from all of our research and education partners and encourages continual progress and sustainable development in the management of sport worldwide by fully utilising its international network of partners.
Why join CIES Education? CIES offers top-level education to independent students looking to further their education, an organisation looking for continuing education opportunities, an organisation looking to recruit a top-class graduate, and a university looking to offer a sports management programme. It is the best provider of its kind and makes sure the students get the best experience and gain more practical and field knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CIES Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: CHF 45,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Africa and other countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the FIFA master programme under this award.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have completed one of the FIFA/CIES International University Network Programmes.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the FIFA master programme.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate an active level of involvement/interest in the sport.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply using the online process of the institute. The applicants must apply for the opportunity using the funding form after logging in.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- High school transcripts
- GRE test result certificate
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed an entire course of university study in any discipline and successfully obtained a degree by the application date to get admission at CIES Education.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100
- IELTS – 7.5
CIES Education will provide five successfully selected students a scholarship to pursue their FIFA masters programme. 2 fully-funded positions of CHF 45,000 will be awarded to African applicants, one fully-funded position of CHF 45,000 will be awarded to alumni of FIFA/CIES International University Network, and two fully-funded positions of CHF 25,000 will be presented to other eligible applicants.