CIU International Student Scholarships:Cyprus International University is now offering financial support to high achieving candidates through its international awards scheme available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational fund attracts brilliant students from all over the world who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1997, Cyprus International University is the higher educational institutions and instruction in English. It has shown a phenomenal growth by reaching to 19,000 students and over 1000 staff in only 22 years.
Why study at Cyprus International University? CIU assist students in completing their education without the burden of finance. Students will take benefit from the ultra-modern facilities and infrastructures available in the institution.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cyprus International University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% off their tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply for the CIU International Student Scholarships:
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University. After that, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5).
Cyprus International University covers 50% tuition off on their respective programs for the entire duration of their course to all international students.