Eastern Mediterranean University Undergraduate: the University is actively awarding a wonderful Undergraduate International programme to ease up the financial burden of bright international students.
Students who have performed great in their previous studies and are applying for an undergraduate degree programme at the university can benefit from this scheme.
Eastern Mediterranean University is a well-known higher education institution based in Famagusta, North Cyprus. It is named as the number one university of North Cyprus and among the top 10 in Turkey. It has been dedicated to providing higher education since 1979.
Why would you like to take admission at Eastern Mediterranean University? The institution has developed a good reputation due to its highly developed infrastructure, well-qualified academic staff members, lucrative degree programs, and student experience. It is home to around 17,500 students from 35 different countries.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Brief Description of the Eastern Mediterranean University Undergraduate:
- University or Organization: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility of the Eastern Mediterranean University Undergraduate:
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be from any country
- Applicants must be registered on an undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Undergraduate:
- How to Apply: Students can book your place in this funding programme by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants who are non-native English users can prove their proficiency in English by achieving one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, TELC, LCCI, and TOLES.
This support will only cover the tuition fee of an approved course for the regular duration of the academic program.