The academic award offers students the opportunity to study online undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with ECU. The scholarship aims to support students who are currently unable to travel to Perth due to COVID-19.
Established in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university has achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why would you like to study at Edith Cowan University? The university offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. Here students can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Brief Description of the ECU Online funding for Students:
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to a 30% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the ECU Online funding for Students:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in Arts and Humanities, Business and Law, Education, Engineering, Medical and Health Science, Nursing, and Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an offshore international student (and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen).
- Meet ECU’s direct academic entry and English entry requirements.
- Not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship.
How to Apply for the ECU Online funding for Students:
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Edith Cowan University. After receiving an offer to study online with ECU, you are invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents. You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need to meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English competency.
The program offers up to a 30% reduction in tuition fees for the academic session 2020/2021. It supports students who are currently unable to travel to Perth due to COVID-19.