Edugrant Ellah Lakes undergraduate financial aid: Gain the financial support you need to achieve academic success with the help of this wonderful Edugrant’s Ellah Lakes Undergraduate Scholarships.
This is an initiative aimed at motivating students in the pursuit of their academic goals. Applicants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that seeks to make educational resources more accessible to students. They build a sustainable forum for the benefit of students across Nigeria by developing creative solutions catering to the wider education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
Eligibility of the Edugrant Ellah Lakes undergraduate financial aid:
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be in their second year
- Applicants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Edugrant will provide the full funding for applicants in Nigeria.