Take the next step in your career by joining the International Chairman’s Awards at Elmhurst University in the United States. The funding programme is open for academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award is available to first-year students from around the globe to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1871, Elmhurst University offers a wide range of online programs, including undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees and certificate programs. EU abroad program provides students short- and long-term opportunities to study in foreign countries.
Why study at Elmhurst University? EU can help you enhance existing provision by incorporating academic skills teaching and learning activities. Here, you will work closely with your advisor to make thoughtful decisions about your academic endeavours, choose courses and maximize your educational possibilities.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
- University: Elmhurst University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the Elmhurst University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process; students must only have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: A high school transcript and GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, we also require a certified translation) and official transcript must be sent via email to transcripts4eu-at-elmhurst.edu
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of Elmhurst University.
- Language Requirement: International students (those needing an F-1 student visa to study in the U.S.) must submit proof of English proficiency.
Benefits: The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $20,000 at Elmhurst University