Eni-sub Saharan Africa Scholarship:Are you searching for the opportunity to study in Italy? Luiss University is pleased to offer the Eni-Sub Saharan Africa funding for the 2020/2021 academic year.
International students can apply for this ENI Award to study at undergraduate or master level in Italy. This program is requiring students to engage in projects and research, in which they are expected to develop solutions to real-world problems.
Established in 1974, Luiss University offers an innovative Educational approach at its four departments, which are law, economics, finance, business and management.
Why at Luiss University? This university aims to develop student’s cognitive and soft skills, to learn from experience, and to know their mission and vision for the future.
Application Deadline: Round 2nd: 14 February 2020 and round 3rd: 4 June 2020.
- University or Organization: Luiss university
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate, postgraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Angola, Mozambico, Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: undergraduate and postgraduate
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity students must have:
- Students admitted to one Luiss Master’s or Bachelor’s program taught in English, are eligible.
- Undergraduate students of all nationalities with no professional experience, hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education.
- Graduate students of all nationalities with little or no experience; hold at least a three-year bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for the Eni-sub Saharan Africa Scholarship:
- How to apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must take enrollment in one of any degree program at Luiss University. Being a university student, applicants will automatically consider for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to send an academic transcript, details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter, other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE), and a short motivation letter around 2,400 words.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a course at university, all entry requirements are necessary to check.
- Language Requirement: There is no requirement to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score to apply. Still, it is greatly recommended that you provide it as it will raise your overall chances of awarding awards.
Benefits of the Eni-sub Saharan Africa Scholarship:
Luiss University will provide all the following benefits:
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees
- Board and lodging for one academic year
Note: The award can be renewed for the next years based on academic performance.