Full Scholarship at Drexel University in the USA
Apply for Full Scholarship at Drexel University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 13th November 2021.
Drexel University is a private research university with its main campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel, a financier and philanthropist.
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Merit international awards . Also, the grant is available for international students who want to complete their undergraduate education at Drexel University for the academic year 2021/2022.
Drexel University is one of the greatest higher education institutions in the United States, with a reputation for excellence in research. Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry was its previous name. Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries: Home and International
- Also, Undergraduate degree program in various field
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be home or international student
- Moreover, must be incoming first-year or transfer students
- Additionally, have applied for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Drexel University will provide tuition fees for the undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: Candidates who have applied for an applicable course and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application during the review of their application.
- Also, applicants must send the following documents as part of the application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Furthermore, to participate in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Additionally, applicants whose first language is not English are strongly recommended to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exams to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||13 November, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|