Fully-Funded International PhD Studentship: Loughborough University is pleased to offer the Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for the academic year 2020/21.
The studentship is available for domestic, EU and overseas students who want to pursue full time three years PhD degree programme in Laser Processing of Hazardous Materials at the university.
Loughborough University is currently ranked within the top 10 of all three national league tables. It has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres.
Why study at Loughborough University? At this university, the candidates have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills. It will improve the candidate by providing opportunities to attend academic conferences, industrial visits, and other training courses.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020
Brief Description of the Fully-Funded International PhD Studentship:
- University: Loughborough University
- Department: Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the Fully-Funded International PhD Studentship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Laser Processing of Hazardous Materials
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in engineering, physics, chemistry or a related subject.
- A relevant master’s degree and/or experience in one or more of the following will be an advantage: laser processing, optical diagnostics, nuclear engineering, and materials science.
How to Apply for the Fully-Funded International PhD Studentship:
- How to Apply: All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. Once their admission is confirmed, then they can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program, candidates must meet the entry requirement for the university.
- Language Requirement: For international applicants must meet English language requirements
Funded in partnership by the Wolfson School and Nuclear Decommissioning Authority this UK/EU studentship provides a 3-year tax-free stipend of £20,009 per annum, plus tuition fees of £4,407. For non-EU nationals provides fund to cover the tuition fees at the International rate.