Fully Funded Masters/PhD Scholarships 2022- Wageningen University
Fully Funded Masters/PhD Scholarships: Applications are now open for the fully-funded Masters and PhD scholarships at Wageningen University, Netherlands 2022. This Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s program, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after their MSc graduation.
Financial Benefits from Scholarships at Wageningen University
- A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the program (24 months)
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- Moreover, A budget for participation in the reaches your full potential program.
Eligibility Required for Scholarships at Wageningen University
- Firstly, if you come from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland)
- Secondly, You have applied for one of the MSc programs at Wageningen University & Research before 1 February 2022. Please see: How can I apply for the master’s program?
- Thirdly, You have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class honors BSc graduation or equivalent is required
- Lastly, one or two letters (s) of recommendation are uploaded during your MSc application; written by a dean, teacher, or academic supervisor that demonstrates your affinity and talent for academic research.
The selection procedure for this scholarship is based on invitation. It’s not possible to apply directly.
- 1st Step: Apply for an MSc program before 1 February 2022
- 2nd Step: Invitation to apply
- 3rd Step: Result of the selection process
- 4th Step: Updates/changes
Important dates for the Excellence program at a glance:
- 1 February 2022: Deadline to apply for an MSc program
- 18 April 2022: Invitation of selected candidates to take part in the further selection process
- 2 May 2022: Deadline for the assignment
- 16 May 2022: Decision about Skype interviews communicated
- 19 or 20 May 2022: Skype interviews, if needed
- 24 May 2022: Results of the selection process communicated
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||01 February, 2022|
|Open to||Outside European Economic Area|
|Contact the organizer||+31 317 480 100|