Fully Funded Scholarship at Africa Universities in Africa
Fully Funded Scholarship at Africa Universities: Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Africa Universities in Africa. The deadline for this application is 21st May 2021.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021-2022 is open for World Bank Member Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of Multi Subject, Development Related Topics taught at Japan Universities. Likewise, see the list in detail description. The deadline of the scholarship is 21 May 2021.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open for students from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Africa Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Multi Subject
- Furthermore, development Related Topics
- Also, JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs
A scholarship provides
- Tuition fee
- Also, a monthly living stipend
- Likewise, a round-trip airfare
- Health insurance
- Furthermore, a travel allowance.
Students from world bank member developing countries are eligible.
Details on Eligibility Criteria for each call for applications are provided in that call’s Application Guidelines, and these detailed eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made.
Broadly speaking, Developing Country nationals must meet following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Africa:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Also, not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Likewise, hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Moreover, have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The call for applications for a Scholarship will open on March 22, 2021 and the deadline for applying will be May 21, 2021. Also, guidance for the 2021 call for applications, including the call’s: (i) instructions and requirements to submit an application, the eligibility criteria applicants must meet. Additionally, the selection process are provided in the Application Guidelines, FAQs, and the complete list of JJ/WBGSP Participating Programs.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||21 May, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|