Fully Funded Scholarship at China Universities in China
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at China Universities in China. The deadline for this application is 1st February 2021.
Chinese Government Scholarship-WMO Program is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programs in the field of Meteorology taught at China Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is February.
Chinese Government Scholarship-WMO Program is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programs at China Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Students from any country other than china are eligible to apply.
The CSC program will provide partial award which covers a tuition waiver, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to the introduction of CGS for details of each item.
To be eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in China, must meet requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs
- Likewise, a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
- Additionally, a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
To be considered for this award, Applicants need to complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit Application Form for Chinese government award, Notarized highest diploma (photocopy). Also, academic transcripts, a study plan or research proposal. Additionally, two recommendation letters, valid documents of your legal guardians in China, a copy of Pre-admission Letter from a designated Chinese university, copy of HSK Certificate. Moreover, all documents should be bound together on the top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.10.
- Likewise, Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.