Fully Funded Scholarships 2022- Masters and PhD at Macquarie University
Fully Funded Scholarships 2022- Masters: Applications are now open for fully-funded Masters and PhD in Health Economics at Macquarie University, Australia. Established in 1964 for students to live a bold experience of higher education, Macquarie University was built to break traditional rules to be a distinctive and progressive university. Macquarie University is one of the best universities in the world and is ranked among the top 10 universities in Australia.
Financial Benefit Provided by Scholarships at Macquarie University
Students wishing to undertake research relevant to the pharmaceutical sector and the Australian Government are aimed. Those sectors could include :
- The choice of medicine is among consumers and clinicians.
- Monitoring post-marketing medical outcomes.
- Outcome-based payments in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Health justice, social justice, and need.
- The effect of drugs on economic outcomes in a broadway.
- The international competitiveness of the Australian clinical trial sector.
- The value of patient support programs.
- Comparison of health technology assessment between Australia and other countries.
- The impact of corona disease on the pharmaceutical sector.
Students will receive a stipend of $49,161 per year (2020 rate, tax-free). This salary consists of a base salary of $28,092 per year and a supplemental salary of $2,069 per year. Candidates will also receive a scholarship to offset tuition fees. Students will also receive $1,000 during the second year of the Research Master’s and $10,000 during the PhD course for research-related activities, such as conference travel, internships, and thesis production.
We Also Recommend: Fully Funded- ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at Macquarie University
- Students must be willing and able to undertake research relevant to the pharmaceutical sector and the Australian Government, and these students are likely to have previous degrees related to health care areas such as health economics, health policy, public health, epidemiology, health systems, and informatics, and digital health. The university also welcomes other students who have studied different fields to apply for the scholarship if they can demonstrate an innovative research idea relevant to the pharmaceutical sector and government.
- Students must have a high level of proficiency in the English language.
- To be considered for entry into the two-year research master’s programs in addition to the doctoral program, the student must have a coursework master’s degree with distinction.
- Considered for direct entry into PhD programs, the student must have a master’s degree by coursework with distinction and meet one of the following:
- To have a research master’s degree at Macquarie University with a score of not less than 75% in the second year.
- Have completed a master’s degree in philosophy
- To have a master’s degree from another institution with a research thesis of no less than 20,000 words and corresponding to 50% of the final grade
- PhD candidates must also demonstrate an interest in healthcare-related research, and strong analytical and writing skills that are reflected in the research output.
Required Documents for Scholarships at Macquarie University
Official academic records of all previous academic levels such as Bachelor’s and Masters’s and proof of current enrollment.
You must attach the following if your degree includes a research thesis or research project
- Thesis summary.
- The percentage of thesis in the certificate.
- The degree awarded for the thesis is in the certificate.
- The duration of the research thesis is months.
- A copy of the passport or birth certificate.
- Current Australian visa for permanent residents or humanitarian visa holders.
- English Proficiency Guide.
- Detailed CV including all research publications etc.
- Research proposal.
- Supporting documents for any university awards won, any scholarships awarded.
- Supporting documents for any publications, whether published or accepted for publication.
- Statement of exclusion from any university course, if any.
Moreover, If you are moving from another Australian institution you must provide details of:
- Firstly, Periods of registration in that institution.
- Study mode.
- Scholarships awarded.
- Lastly, Total EFTSL consumed.
It is necessary to visit the official link provided below for detailed information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||31 December, 2021|
|Contact the organizer||+61 2 9850 4741|