Fully Funded Scholarships at National University of Malaysia in Malaysia
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at National University of Malaysia in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is 31st July, 2021.
The National University of Malaysia, abbreviated as UKM, is a public university located in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor which is at south of Kuala Lumpur. Additionally, its teaching hospital, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre is located in Cheras and also has a branch campus in Kuala Lumpur.
This scholarship is opened to all international students. This scholarship is UKM Chancellor Scholarship. IELTS and TOEFL are not required for this test. Additionally, you can Study in Malaysia Without IELTS.
The university is in 4 on the national ranking. Students from all over the world are free to apply. There is no age or academic restriction. Also, it is a public university in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia has affordable and the best educational institutes. Furthermore, the University encourages you to must apply for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship.
This Scholarship will cover the following expenses for Fully Funded Scholarships in Malaysia:
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee.
- Also, no registration fee
- Scholarship achievers will be given a living allowance of RM 3200.00 per month for Ph.D. and RM 2200.00 for masters.
- Likewise, the accommodation allowance will be RM 300.00 per month.
- Furthermore, the airfare fee for one round trip from home country to Malaysia and from Malaysia to home country.
- Additionally, visa cost for the entire period of the scholarship.
- Students from all over the world can apply.
- Additionally, for students applying for masters, must have an equivalent bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of at least 3.67.
- Likewise, for students applying for Ph.D., must have an equivalent master’s degree.
How to Apply
The application process for the Malaysian scholarship is online. Additionally, applicants need to download the Application form & other Documents.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||31 July, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||National University of Malaysia|