GAICAM International Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship
Applications are open for The 6th Edition of the GAICAM International Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship. GAICAM International is pleased to inform Cameroonians and African young leaders and entrepreneur that they are currently admitting students who wish to participate in the 2021 edition of the GAICAM International Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship (GAILEF).
GAILEF is a flagship program of GAICAM International which brings together young leaders and entrepreneurs from across Africa to orientate and train them on sustainable leadership and entrepreneurial competences, such that, they can contribute to the growth of their communities, nations and the continent at large, in an effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders, young leaders and potential entrepreneurs who will serve as pavements to the emergence of Africa at large.
The core preoccupation of the Fellowship is to put young people at the center of decision making, aimed at exploring ways in which African young leaders and entrepreneurs can engage with their governments and communities in finding sustainable solutions to urgent socio-economic and political challenges plaguing Africa and the whole world today.
The GAICAM International Leadership and Entrepreneurial Fellowship is eligible for
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Young aspiring entrepreneurs
- Young community leaders
- Environmental and Peace Activists
- Community initiative leaders
- Young professionals and project managers
- NGOs and Association leaders
- Should be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Must either be a startup entrepreneur, Community Initiative leaders, NGO and Associations Leader, Young Professional or project managers.
- Be resident in Cameroon, or willing to travel to Cameroon for the time being of the fellowship.
- Be ready to work collectively and cooperatively with other from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be of good character and ready respect the fellowship regulations and the management authorities.
- Should be able to speak and write either English or French.
|Type of Opportunity||Entrepreneurship Events Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Event Date||16 August, 2021 to 05 November, 2021|
|Deadline||18 July, 2021|
|Field||Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|Open to||Startup entrepreneurs, Young aspiring entrepreneurs,Young community leaders, Environmental and Peace Activists, Community initiative leaders, Young professionals and project managers, NGOs and Association leaders|
|Contact the organizer||[email protected]|