Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Foreign Scholarships 2020/2021 for Ghanaian Students
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) Foreign Scholarship is a highly selective full scholarship offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad. The awards are for masters and PhD studies.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2020
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana
Type: Masters, PhD
- Applicant must be Ghanaian.
- Preferred study areas are Mathematics,Science,Technology,Engineering,Special-needs education.
- Have obtained admission to undertake a masters or PhD program.
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class upper (for Masters applicant), and a relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicant).
- Be permanently resident in Ghana.
- Be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year you are applying.
- Not pursuing a PhD or Masters degree at the time of application.
- Applicants holding offer from Tuition free universities are highly preferable
Number of Awards: A limited number of awards will be given.
Value of Award: Each scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare to and from your home country to the country of study and back after studies.
- Approved tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance)
- Book Allowance
- One-time Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Dissertation allowance
- Provision towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location), where approved.
How to Apply: Online
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying