Global Ambassador Scholarships: The University of Southern Indiana is offering international students the Global Ambassador Scholarships on a competitive basis to well qualified degree-seeking students for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
These scholarships are extended to international students that wish to pursue an undergraduate programme at USI. Academically excellent students will be considered and awarded tuition fees, accommodation, and board support.The University of Southern Indiana is a public university ranked 98th in Regional Universities Midwest. It aims to engage a learning community with its commitment to an exceptional education.
Why choose the University of Southern Indiana? The University of Southern Indiana provides an educated citizenry that can engage in a civil manner within a community with divergent ideas and cultural differences. It is a recognized leader in higher education boldly shaping the future and transforming the lives of our students through exceptional learning and intentional innovation.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 15th March for the Fall term or 1st October for the Spring term
- University or Organization: University of Southern Indiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition and Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students applying from all overseas countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshman first-time students who have not attended a college or university after high school.
- The applicants must have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- The applicants must have a non-immigrant visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice through the student portal of the university. Students need to fill a scholarship application form, which can be obtained here
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Two recommendation forms
- Two recommendation letters
- Two essays
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a cumulative GPA with a preference for a minimum of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT –
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge English – 169
The selected students will be provided tuition, room, and board on campus for students who are enrolled in a degree program at USI.