The Division of Global Engagement is happy to announce the Global Scholars Award for both current and new dazzling candidates at the University of Oregon.
Established in 1876, the University of Oregon is a public flagship research university in Oregon. It is organized into five colleges and seven professional schools and offers 272-degree programs.
Why at the University of Oregon? The university works hard to provide inspiring educational students opportunities in the classroom and beyond. Here, students get a chance to study, work, play, explore, debate, and engage with people from all over the world.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Brief Description of the Global Scholars Award:
- University: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to $45,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Global Scholars Award:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Academic program in internationalizing and globally diverse population.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- new or continuing international students either admitted to or continuing in a University of Oregon
- Students must be in good academic standing and hold valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
How to Apply for the Global Scholars Award:
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to enrol in bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university via the common application, coalition application or Oregon application.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following documents:
- Student’s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- And mail it to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: To be a competitive candidate for admission to the UO, they recommend at least a B average or a 3.00-grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale.
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must submit standardized language test scores.
Benefits: The award provides financial support up to $45,000 for the students.