Goethe Business School FIRM Risk Management Scholarships for Masters Students 2021 – Germany
The Goethe Business School is delighted to announce the possibility of FIRM Risk Management Scholarships for exceptional applicants with a special interest in the field of risk management.
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
About the Award: The Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management and Regulation (FIRM) aims at setting new standards in the field of risk management and regulation. To this end, FIRM supports relevant research as well as higher education programs in Frankfurt am Main.
The part-time Master in Finance program offered by Goethe Business School (GBS) on behalf of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Goethe University was selected as one of the few programs to be supported by FIRM.
Eligibility: Candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply for one of the available FIRM Risk Management Scholarships:
• Excellent academic and/or professional achievements
• Any financial employer support granted should not exceed 25% of tuition fees
• Successful admission to the part-time Master in Finance program
• Selection and completion of risk management modules of the part-time Master in Finance curriculum, to include the concentration and elective modules as well as the Master thesis
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- FIRM Risk Management Scholarships can amount up to 25% of the program’s tuition fee and will be deducted from the final tuition installment.
- FIRM scholars will become members of the FIRM Alumni Network.
How to Apply for the Goethe Business School: