Grindstone 8 & 9 Competition:Grindstone has joined forces with the SA SME Fund, Deloitte, Thinkroom, Knife Capital, Webber Wentzel and Google for Startups to offer a programme in 2021. In June 2021, Grindstone 8 is launching in Cape Town for 10 companies. Simultaneously Grindstone 7 is launching in Johannesburg for another 10 companies!The programme is aimed at entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level.
Grindstone is a year-long entrepreneurial development programme, jointly owned by Knife Capital and Thinkroom Consulting, to assist businesses in accelerating strategy execution, to become more sustainable through market and funding readiness in the process.
Worth of Award
- Business support resources and services will include elements of training, corporate advisory, coaching, mentorship and funding.
- Specific interventions for each company include a structured gap analysis, understanding of the company value system, building a digital go-to-market strategy, financial modelling, intellectual property assessment, strategic and financial valuation as well as populating a data room.
- Favourable funding support will also be provided to the 10 Grindstone Companies to enable them to de-risk and close the initial growth gaps identified.
Eligibility of the Grindstone 8 & 9 Competition:
How to Apply
- A questionnaire kicks off the application process and helps them to establish if your company is eligible to join the programme.
- It contains 45 questions and takes on average less than 30 minutes to complete.
Deadline: The application is still ongoing