Lingnan University is enthusiastically providing financial support to talented students through its Half-tuition Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Lingnan University, founded in 1967, was Hong Kong’s first university to establish a service-learning team to enable students to volunteer and share their knowledge and expertise with charities and communities.
Why study at Lingnan University? LU encourages teachers and students to contribute to society through research and knowledge. A Lingnan education will equip you to make a positive difference in the world.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2022
- University or Organization: Lingnan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to Half-tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be local or non-local
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programe at the university. All students admitted to the programme will be automatically qualified for the award of scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to attach academic transcripts of high school, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Non-local applicants must have fulfilled the General Admission Requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirements.
Lingnan University will provide a half-tuition fee for non-local students to complete their studies in Hong Kong.