Masters funding for International Students:Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew masters programme at Fitzwilliam College and support your study in the UK.
There is one award available to a brilliant international student who wants to start their master’s degree programme for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1966, Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, England. It is the seventh-largest college in Cambridge and home to around 475 undergraduates, 400 graduate students and 90 fellows.
Why study at Fitzwilliam College? Fitzwilliam College combines the best of Cambridge tradition with a friendly, forward-thinking approach. Their active and diverse student community lives surrounded by some of the most beautiful gardens in Cambridge.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Fitzwilliam College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All full-time one year Masters courses are eligible, with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE
- All nationalities and fee status
- There are specific subject area criteria for this Studentship.
How to Apply for the Masters funding for International Students:
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the college. After applying, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university
- completion of, or release from, any current training or education course
- Language Requirement: Students must have A*AA at A-level or 40-42 points overall and 7, 7, 6 at Higher Level in IB.
Benefits: Fitzwilliam College will provide the fully-funded scholarship to a talented candidate to complete their studies in the UK.