ICTP Master in High Performance Computing Scholarships 2021 for Developing Countries
Applications for ICTP full scholarship are now available only for candidates from Developing Countries.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- The ideal student for the MHPC has a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- English is the official language of the Master.
- MHPC is accessible by Italian students graduated with “laurea magistrale (D.M. 270/2004)” and “laurea Vecchio Ordinamento (L. 341/1990)”. International applicants with a Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degree are welcome to apply.
- Work experience will be evaluated during the admissions interview.
- No prior HPC knowledge is assumed, but candidates should have some experience in programming and a competence in one of the following languages: C, C++, Fortran.
- A sound knowledge of Linux operating system is also needed.
- A knowledge of Python language is assumed at the level of the first 39 exercises of the learn python the hard way
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: These scholarships covers the MHPC tuition fees as well as the cost-of-living expenses and plane tickets from and to the origin country. The scholarships are provided by ICTP (not by MHPC), and winners are automatically admitted to MHPC.
Duration of Award: Fulltime
How to Apply: Send your application now: CLICK HERE and fill the form.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.