Do you want to boost your knowledge? If yes, then you can apply for the IEFA Sustainability Scholarships offered by the International Education Financial Aid. As we all know, education gives us knowledge of the world around us. Without education, one will not explore new ideas.
Sustainability Scholarship’s purpose is to support deserving applicants to achieve their career goals. This programme is available for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Why should you apply for this programme? Here, students will be awarded the program to people around the world who want to study an undergraduate programme that allows you to make the world more prosperous in autumn/autumn 2021.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
- University or Organization: International Education Financial Aid
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to €5000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Eligibility of the IEFA Sustainability Scholarships for International Students in US, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have applied (or will apply) for a study beginning in the Fall Semester 2021.
- Must hold a valid undergraduate degree to be eligible for the programme at the university.
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register for the master’s degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer at IEFA.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be required as part of the application: valid undergraduate degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students will need a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and the applicant will be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it – Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
- Language Requirement: Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the university.
Benefits: The International Education Financial Aid is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees.