Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. Therefore, Eureka College is providing international awards in the USA.
Exclusively set for international students, this Award will include a cash prize that can be utilized to fulfill the tuition fee needs of the applied programme. To win the award students must apply to an undergraduate or graduate study and must have a minimum GPA of 2.5-3.0.Eureka College is a private liberal arts college in Illinois ranking 11th in 2021 Top Reformed Universities. It has committed its existence to cultivate excellence in learning, service, and leadership to enable graduates to lead meaningful lives and have successful careers.
Why choose to study at Eureka College? Eureka College offers its students uniquely designed programmes that give them a balance between educational requirements and the freedom to pursue their intellectual curiosity and career goals. All programmes at Eureka are taught by the college faculty and thus produce graduates that feel 99% prepared for their future.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
ALSO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES:
- University or Organization: Eureka College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate-level degree study programme at Eureka can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 2.5-3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant must use the university’s application portal to submit an admission application. The scholarship requires a separate application. Fill this form to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Student visa
- Personal data document
- Official transcripts
- Affidavit of support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are needed to have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4 point scale to get admission to Eureka College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Standardized English language proficiency test scores are required. TOEFL or IELTS is accepted.
The international winners of this application will receive $3,000 to $4,000 towards the cost of the respective programme undertaken by Eureka College.