international awards at Seoul National University of Science and Technology, South Korea
awards of Science and Technology in South Korea: Seoul National University of Science and Technology is glad to assist students through its International programme in South Korea.
This funding scheme is for the academic year of 2020-21 and will be allocated to students based on academic achievements, language score, etc.
Seoul National University of Science &Technology offers essential resources for the students so that they can achieve success in whatever field they choose. It has always been the first preference for students who want to study in technology, engineering and design.
Why at Seoul National University of Science and technology? Seoul National University of Science &Technology is a large university that includes six colleges, 23 departments, seven graduate schools, and houses 11,500 students. It offers students extracurricular programs in schools and universities, in addition to excellent educational courses.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Seoul National University of Science &Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 50% to 100% of tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in technology, engineering and design etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have taken admission in an approved program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to send a separate application for this application as you will automatically be selected for this program after taking admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Benefits: All the winners will benefit from 50% to 100% of tuition fee reduction on an approved course.