Are you seeking for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The British University of Egypt offers various partial international awards.
The study programs are available for international students. An applicant who qualifies for more than one support will be awarded whichever scholarship is the highest.
The British University in Egypt is an Egyptian not-for-profit private university. It aims to spread the spirit of challenge to the youth of Egypt by arming them with extraordinary knowledge and creations of thought in different fields.
BUE is governed by a Board of Trustees comprising the President of BUE and eminent public figures from Egypt and the UK. It is a model that has proved successful in achieving international quality standards in higher education and scientific research compatible with our beloved Egypt.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
Brief Description of the British University in Egypt Award:
University or Organization: The British University in Egypt
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The award can be taken in Egypt
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: You must meet the following criteria:
- An applicant who qualifies for more than one support will be awarded whichever scholarship is the highest.
- International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the British University in Egypt Award:
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission to an Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree program at the University. After taking admission all eligible students are automatically considered for these study awards.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the Birth certificate, six passport-size photos, Applicant & legal guardian’s National ID, American High School Diploma, IGCSE/GCSE, Other High School Certificates, Saudi Arabia Thanawya Amma.
- Language Requirement: All applicants except the holders of international high school certificates are requested to complete either the BUE English Test (Aptis) or submit a valid academic IELTS certificate.
- Benefits: Applicants will be receiving tuition fees by the university.