International Early Offer Scholarship: The University of Notre Dame is thrilled to announce the International Early Offer funding for high-achieving outstanding candidates for the academic year 2021-2022.
This is a partial tuition fee waiver funding for international students who intend to study at the University of Notre Dame for any undergraduate degree. Selected students will be eligible for a 25% discount on the program fee.The University of Notre Dame Australia is a Roman Catholic private university with a nationwide presence. It was founded in 1989 with the goal of cultivating a lively research culture and conducting high-quality research that has a positive impact outside of academia, particularly in underserved communities. It is now ranked 38th in the United States.
Why study at the University of Notre Dame? The University of Notre Dame equips students with the theoretical knowledge and professional skills they need to be successful. It believes that outstanding higher education prepares students for a rich, happy, and reflective life, not merely a vocational path, and has a strong commitment to valuing individual genius.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2021
- University: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: 25% discount on tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
ALSO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES:
How to Apply
How to Apply: If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. No application form is required.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- CV, references (optional)
- Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency by completing an English language test or through previous secondary or tertiary study and also accomplish the other English language requirements of the university
The University of Notre Dame will cover 25 percent (25%) of annual tuition fees for up to a maximum of one (1) year or two (2) consecutive semesters.