International graduate funding opportunities at Elmhurst University in USA, 2021
International graduate funding opportunities:Elmhurst University is currently searching for highly motivated and excellent students for its International Graduate Scholarships Scheme. This opportunity is funded for the academic year of 2021-2022.
To obtain this award, you will have to take admission in a graduate degree program at Elmhurst University. The total value of this application is $5,000. All international students can apply for the program.
Founded in 1871, At Elmhurst University students will find a culture of facilitating learning, great opportunities so that you can easily fulfill your future dreams in the field of education.
Why study at Elmhurst University? The University of Elmhurst offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees. In its 26 academic departments, there are approximately 3350 full-time and part-time students, 15 programs for certificates, and 17 master’s programs including an MBA
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Elmhurst University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in all subjects offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be F-1 students to be enrolled in a graduate degree program at the University.
- Must be required to submit a minimum of 12 semester hours of college-level credit if applying test-optional. It is for the homeschooled students.
How to Apply for the International graduate funding opportunities:
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to submit a separate application for this award. They only have to take admission at the University.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must meet the documents required page to be considered for the program.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this opportunity, you must have to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
All the successful aspirants will be granted an award worth $5,000 at Elmhurst University for the education.