If you are a high-caliber international student with the ambition to change your future, you can apply for the International Merit Scholarships for Canada students.
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must have a high school certificate or GED – 80-85%, A for the academic year 2022-2023.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Ranking of 801, the University of Derby aims to help students from all over the world realize their full potential and make a positive impact on the world.
Why study at the University of Derby? Employment, state-of-the-art facilities, and teaching are the University of Derby’s primary goals. The Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework give it a gold rating, and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 ranks it in the top 20 for teaching quality. In addition, the university provides students with hands-on training and internships in the workplace to ensure that their education is relevant to the real world after they graduate.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 17 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Canada.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Derby are eligible under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- High School Certificate or GED – 80-85%, A
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students first need to submit an application for the programme they wish to study.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students should require a High School Certificate or GED with a minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects in grade 12. If specific subjects are requested, a minimum of 65% must be achieved.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £1,500 for their undergraduate study at Derby for the course duration.