International Postgraduate Plus:The University of Arts London invites applications for the UAL International Postgraduate £30,000 plus International Student House (ISH) Scholarships in the 2020/21 session.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Up to 6 scholarships are available to applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. These scholarships are for a full-time taught Masters course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2019/20.
Worth of Award
The UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs and scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Eligibility of the International Postgraduate Plus International Student:
In addition to the residency criteria listed for each scheme, you must also meet the following criteria:
- Assessed as an International student from the listed countries for tuition fee purposes; and
- Applied to study a full-time taught Master’s course at UAL (Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) starting in the academic year of 2020/21; and
- Your household income must be £35,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application. Visit the Oanda Trade Currency Exchange for an up-to-date currency conversion; and
- You are willing to provide a response to each of the following statements as a part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application:
- Describe your background, your academic experience and how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you.
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
- Tell us how the scholarship would help you address challenges in your home country.
- Describe how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
- Confirm any other sources of funding you have (or have applied for) to meet the cost of your studies in the UK.
- The following courses do not qualify: Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses.
- In addition, you are not eligible to apply if you already hold a postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
How to Apply for the International Postgraduate Plus International Student;
- Once you’ve submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course they’ll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- In your application, you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you qualify for the overseas category for tuition fee purposes. For example, you may be asked for a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address.
- Please note that you need to submit your fully completed course application by 4 pm BST on Friday 24 May 2019 in order to have time to send you a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships online application form.