Scholarships are a great way to help pay for your education. Therefore, Benedictine University is awarding International Scholarships to students that seek help to pay for college. The scholarship application can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships will be awarded solely on academic merit, identified based on GPA or SAT/ACT scores. Eligible international students can be awarded a maximum of $17,000 towards the study cost of an undergraduate programme at Ben.
Founded in 1887 as St. Procopius College, Benedictine University is a private Roman Catholic university in Lisle, Illinois. The university ranked 82nd out of 1,159 colleges and universities in providing quality education to non-traditional students.
Why choose to study at Benedictine University? The Benedictine University seeks to provide a transformative and integrative educational experience grounded in Benedictine values, helping students shape lives of meaning and purpose as engaged citizens who care for the Earth, welcome people of diverse faiths and cultures, and promote the common good.
Application Deadline: To receive full consideration for admission to the programme of choice, applications must be submitted by 1st February 2022.
- University or Organization: Benedictine University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries can make this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Ben can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum 2.50 GPA or 19-20 ACT/980-1050 SAT scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to apply to Benedictine University through the Common Application Portal. All undergrad applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all secondary schools attended
- A foreign credit evaluation from Educational Credential Evaluators, Educational Perspectives, or World Education Services
- A personal statement
- A high school guidance counselor letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have attained 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, ACT Composite 21, or SAT Composite 1060.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
|4.00+ GPA or 33+ ACT/1490+ SAT||$17,000|
|3.60-3.99 GPA or 29-32 ACT/1350-1480 SAT||$16,000|
|3.20-3.59 GPA or 25-28 ACT/1200-1340 SAT||$11,000|
|2.80-3.19 GPA or 21-24 ACT/1060-1190 SAT||$7,000|
|2.50-2.79 GPA or 19-20 ACT/980-1050 SAT||$6,000|