How to Apply for the International Student School Leaver Scholarship:
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English tests for standard entry into an undergraduate degree program:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
Benefits: The studentship will cover 10% of undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment.