Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the University of Sheffield is offering the International undergraduate financial aid in the UK.
The funding programme assists deserving students who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme at the University. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1905, QS has ranked Sheffield as the world’s top 100 universities for the past fifteen years. It ranked 22nd in Europe for teaching excellence and offers the various degree programme for the students.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Students will develop exceptional learning skills and advanced expertise while studying at this University in Sheffield, and it is home to world-leading research, outstanding teaching, and a thriving international community.
Application Deadline: 18 June 2021
- University: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £2,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded all undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. The grant is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in the industry, work placements or year abroad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, The sponsorship will be automatically awarded-no application in the first or any subsequent years is required.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the College.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: You must check all the English Language requirements of the university.
The University of Sheffield will provide scholarship is worth £2,000 per year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 per year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.