Lakehead University is inviting international students to apply for the International Visionary Awards in Canada. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
All non-Canadian students are eligible to apply to take this application . To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken an undergraduate study programme at the university and demonstrate academic merit. The award will be in the form of a cash prize for up to 4 years.Lakehead University, ranked among Canada’s top 10 primarily undergraduate universities in the magazine’s 2021 University Rankings, is a public research university in Canada. Lakehead University is dedicated to a student-centered learning environment and has made a commitment towards excellent and innovative teaching, service, research, and other scholarly activity.
Why choose to study at Lakehead University? Lakehead University is a very attentive university, attentive to the point where the professors know each and every student by their names as the class sizes at LU are small and enable a personalized experience. The student-to-professor ratio at Lakehead is 15:1. Lakehead University graduates are top 3 in Ontario for job readiness. Lakehead holds an average employment rate of 96.7% two years after graduation.
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2021
- University or Organization: Lakehead University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: CAD $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-Canadian students enrolling in an undergraduate degree study at Lakehead.
ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP II GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Lakehead University accepts applications through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre Non-Canadian applicants will directly be considered when they apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- The consent form and reference letter
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum overall average of C / 60% or equivalent to get admitted to Lakehead University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 85
- CAEL – 60
The selected international applicants will get CAD $4,000 up to 4 years to cover the study costs of an undergraduate programme at Lakehead University.