Kadir Has University Scholarship: Kadir Has University is now providing financial support to the higher education of international students through an amazing International Scholarship scheme available for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will help students gain education on undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels at the university. It will be offered based on merit.
Located in the heart of Istanbul, Turkey, Kadir Has University is a wonderful institution for higher learning. It was formed in 1997 and comprises five faculties loaded with facilities and a friendly environment. It possesses the aim of becoming an international center for research and scientific development.
Why would you like to join Kadir Has University? The institution grants a plethora of opportunities for its students in partnership with distinguished universities. Its campuses include a variety of facilities like cafeteria, laboratory, hostel, library, study, and sports spaces.
Application Deadline: Open
Brief Description of the Kadir Has University Scholarship:
- University or Organization: Kadir Has University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD
- Award: 25% to 100% waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility of the Kadir Has University Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. in various field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply for the Kadir Has University Scholarship:
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered at the time of admission.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted by the students as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualification is accepted by the university:
- TOEFL-IBT min. 78, 2 years valid
- CAE min. C, 3 years valid
- CPE min. C, 3 years valid
- PTE Academic min. 60, 2 years valid
All the successful undergraduate candidates will be awarded a 25% to 100% tuition waiver. On the other hand, applicants of master and Ph.D. degree programs will get 25%, 50%, and 100% tuition waiver.