The Norwegian organization Kulturstudier is presenting Kulturstudier Scholarships for outstanding Ghanaian candidates to study at the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
The grant is focused on supporting financially the students intending to pursue their undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Cape Coast, established in 1962, is a public collegiate research university located in Cape Coast, Ghana. The University of Cape Coast is today organized into six colleges. Each college has different schools and departments under them, i.e., College of Agriculture & Natural Sciences, College of Distance Education, College of Education Studies, College of Humanities and Legal Studies, College of Health & Allied Sciences, and School of Graduate Studies and Research.
Why choose the University of Cape Coast? It is centred on supporting students’ educational desires, training and challenging them to grow socially, physically, modestly and intellectually. The primary goal is to prepare productive students and future leaders who can serve the national and global society in multiple ways.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Cape Coast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for an undergraduate degree in global environmental studies at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed a the domestic student only
- Must be admitted in an undergraduate degree in the given field
- Must have an excellent history in academics
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission first, and then they can apply for the grant via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with references
- A short paper
- A motivation letter
- Certificate of Undergraduate Studies or a transcript documenting successful completion of a minimum of 1 year of university studies, and a copy of Senior Secondary Education Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The University of Cape Coast will provide an award amount covering tuition fees and course literature, breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday during the 10 weeks in Cape Coast, accommodation (in double or multiple rooms shared with other students), daily transport hostel/study centre, and a monthly allowance for basic expenses during 10 weeks in Cape Coast to the highly motivated students through KulturStudier Scholarship funded by Norwegian organization Kulturstudier for the academic year 2021-2022.