MA Interpreting and Translating funding: The University of Bath is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its MA Interpreting and Translating funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The funding programme is available for UK and EU students.
The educational award supports high achieving students who want to commence MA Interpreting and Translating European or Russian course in the UK.
The University of Bath maintains a global reputation for expertise in research and teaching excellence. It is known as one of the top 10 UK universities that offer various degree programs for students from all around the globe.
Why study at the University of Bath? The university provides rigorous intellectual challenge, real-world experience altogether with bookish knowledge. Here students can easily find excellent teaching, superb experience, and safe & culturally diverse study environment
Application Deadline: September 7, 2020
Brief Description of the MA Interpreting and Translating funding:
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £9,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the MA Interpreting and Translating funding:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA Interpreting and Translating European or Russian course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a high academic achievement; the equivalent of a 1st Honours degree or, exceptionally, a high 2:1 degree.
How to Apply for the MA Interpreting and Translating funding:
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Bath. After you have received an offer to study, you have to apply for the opportunity and email your content to the Director of Studies, Steven Wonnacott, at s.wonnacott2-at-bath.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit no more than 500 words in a word document detailing why you think you should be considered. You should base this on previous academic achievements and relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The value of the program covers the full home/EU fee of £9,500 for excellent candidates who want to study a master’s degree program at the University of Bath.